Euphoric and Safe Protocol
While assuring our guests’ fulfilling experience and memories of joy, Euphoria Resort introduce the #Euphoric & Safe Protocol, an integrated Health and Safety Plan encompassing all measures and procedures across hotel departments during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Euphoric & Safe Protocol complies with the World Health Organization and the Greek Government health authorities. Additionally, Euphoria Resort will be certified with “CoVid-Shield”, a Certification Scheme developed by TÜV AUSTRIA, focusing on measures and appropriate procedures to prevent exposure and the spread of COVID-19 through reliable science.
#Euphoric & Safe Protocol key guidelines
- Staff equipped with PPE (personal protective equipment) and trained accordingly
- PPE available for all guests at reception desk
- Fast, contactless check-in and check-out
- Cooperation with Covid-19 certified doctor available 24/7
- Disinfectant dispensers throughout hotel public areas
- Disinfection of surfaces and high-volume touch points (door handles, elevator buttons, handrails etc) on a regular basis
- Social-distancing measures applied in all public spaces for guest safety
- Contactless procedures via the guest portal app for restaurant reservations, room service
- Air-conditioning operation with fresh air circulation
- Deep cleaning and disinfection of guest rooms
- Food safety and hygiene according to HACCP kitchen protocol
- Safe distancing between tables at all hotel restaurants and bars, tables disinfection after each sitting
- Physical distancing made easier due to hotel’s extensive outdoor spaces and large pool areas.
- Disinfection of pool and beach sunbeds after each sitting
- Increased water quality controls in pools
- Indoor pool and wet area (sauna/steam bath) not in operation
- Spa operation at a reduced capacity, time gaps between sessions to allow increased cleaning and disinfection
- Pre-booking required at the gyms to ensure adequate space, whereas many of the existing training activities will be taking place outdoors
- Kids Club not in operation. Children activities will operate only outdoors
- Monitored operation of Waterpark
- Partnership with TUV Hellas and Johnson Diversey
Updated Cancellation Policy Season 2020
Due to this unpleasant & unexpected situation, we have adjusted our cancellation policy accordingly. Based on the Hellenic Government Legislative Act published in the Government Gazette on April 13th 2020, all advanced payment of bookings cancelled from 25.02.2020 until 30.09.2020 due to COVID-19, shall not be returned but a voucher with value for 18 months will be issued instead. Following this measure:
All direct bookings for season 2020 can be modified without penalty for future bookings. Thus, a credit voucher, equal to the deposit received, will be issued by the hotel and can be used within season 2020 or 2021 (subject to availability/operation days). To modify/cancel your current booking and receive the credit voucher, please contact the hotel directly by email.
THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS:
All bookings for season 2020 that have been made through a travel agent, online booking platform or other third parties, please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.