Euphoric and Safe Protocol
While assuring our guests’ fulfilling experience and memories of joy, Euphoria Resort introduce the #Euphoric & Safe Protocol, an integrated Health and Safety Plan encompassing all measures and procedures across hotel departments during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Euphoric & Safe Protocol complies with the World Health Organization and the Greek Government health authorities.
#Euphoric & Safe Protocol key guidelines
- Staff equipped with PPE (personal protective equipment) and trained accordingly
- PPE available for all guests at reception desk
- Fast, contactless check-in and check-out
- Cooperation with Covid-19 certified doctor available 24/7 with possibility for rapid and/or PCR tests
- Disinfectant dispensers throughout hotel public areas
- Disinfection of surfaces and high-volume touch points (door handles, elevator buttons, handrails etc) on a regular basis
- Social-distancing measures applied in all public spaces for guest safety
- Contactless procedures via the guest portal app for restaurant reservations, room service
- Air-conditioning operation with fresh air circulation
- Deep cleaning and disinfection of guest rooms
- Food safety and hygiene according to HACCP kitchen protocol
- Safe distancing between tables at all hotel restaurants and bars, tables disinfection after each sitting
- Safe distancing made easier due to hotel’s extensive outdoor spaces and large pool areas
- Disinfection of pool and beach sunbeds after each sitting
- Increased water quality controls in pools
- Indoor pool and wet area (sauna/steam bath) not in operation
- Spa operation at a reduced capacity, time gaps between sessions to allow increased cleaning and disinfection
- Pre-booking required at the fitness centre to ensure adequate space, whereas many of the existing training activities will be taking place outdoors, ensuring safe distancing
- Kids Club operates only outdoors
- Monitored operation of Waterpark
- Partnership with TUV Hellas and Johnson Diversey
Updated Cancellation Policy Season 2021
Due to this unpleasant & unexpected situation, we have adjusted our cancellation policy accordingly:
DIRECT BOOKINGS / MODIFICATIONS :
All direct bookings can be modified without penalty, within season 2021, the latest 14 days before arrival.
To modify your current booking, please contact the hotel’s reservation department.
DIRECT BOOKINGS / CANCELLATIONS :
By choosing our best available or flexible rate, you accept the mentioned cancellation policy. In case of force majeure, such as travel restrictions through governmental decisions, a voucher equal to the deposit amount received will be issued by the hotel, which can be used within season 2021 or 2022 (subject to availability/operation days).
To cancel your current booking and receive the credit voucher, please contact the hotel’s reservation department.
THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS:
For all bookings which have been made through a travel agent or online booking agency, please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.